Our “Silver” class Liveaboard are one of our three main liveaboard offerings for the 3-4 night independent dive safaris from the Similan islands to Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
You can make up to 14 dives including sunset and night dives.
On the way back to the harbor on the last day we stop at either Koh Bon or Koh Tachai. On the day of departure we will pick you up at your location of choice anywhere in Phuket or Khao Lak (including the airport) and transfer you to the Dive Center where you can make your deposit, balance payment by cash or credit card (3% service charge for credit card sales via Visa or MasterCard).
After the check in is completed you are welcome to use the social networking areas for Internet services or you can relax by the pool prior to the boat departure if time permits. When you have seen your cabins and had dinner, there will be time to set up equipment and make a thorough check before leaving.
The boat departs with traditional Thai fireworks and then you will receive a short but important boat briefing.
- Transfers (Kata, Karon, Patong only)
- All Meals
- Tea and Coffee
- Fruits and Snacks
- 24 Hour Medical Service
- Insurance (500,000 THB Max)
- Towels and Shampoo
- National park fees:
- Per non diver: 500THB per trip
- Per diver: 900/2 days – 1,100/3 days
1,800/3 days (long trip)
2,000/4 days (long trip)
2,200/5 days (long trip)
2,400/6 days (long trip)
2,600/7 days (long trip)
- equipment rental, full set 500 THB per day
- Minimum age on Liveaboards is 10 years old
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian, unless partaking in a course.
- Certification card and log book (if you have one)
- Swim Wear
- Sun Protection
- Small amount of money for extras and tips
- Length: 36 Meters
- Width: 7 Meters
- Hull: Steel
- Engines: 2 x Hino 450 HP 10 Cylinder
- Generators: 2 x 68kW 1x5kW
- Compressor: 3 (Air)
- Membrane System
- Cruising Speed: 9-11 knots
- Navigation: GPS Sat. Navigation, Sonar, Compass
- Boat Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Engineer, 4 Deckhands, 2 Cooks, 2 Housekeepers
- Dive Crew: 3 tour leaders, 8 multilingual Divemaster/Instructors
- SAFETY: VHF Radio, Emergency Oxygen Unit, Life Raft, Life Jackets/rings, First Aid
We offer many optional services and equipments for your trip. We will add them to your final bill upon your arrival to Phuket.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or for any special requests.
Here is a sample of available options:
- Prescription Mask: 600 ฿
- Long Wet Suit: 1,000 ฿
- Dive Computer: 1,000 ฿
- EANx Pack: 2,000 ฿
- 15 Litre Tank: 2,000 ฿