John Gray sea canoe has been in Thailand for over 20 years, their experience in sea canoeing and kayaking is second to none, and it started off in Hawaii in 1983. Nowadays these guys offer excellent trips around the Phang Nga, Phuket and some of the most beautiful Islands around Krabi.
All sorts of different itineraries to suit all customers alike, day trips, overnight excursion, as well as 3Days/2Nights adventure taking in the beauty of the surrounding areas.
With their expert kayaking guides, they take you through some of the most breathtaking scenery that the South of Thailand has to offer. Basic training will be given to all, before the adventure takes place, ensuring everybody feels confident and raring to go.
There Thai cuisine is one of the main talking points of previous customers, their hospitality and general knowledge is first class, and they do this with a great sense of humour, making sure everybody has a great time, and leave with new friends and great memories that will last a life time.
At Namloo-divers we can arrange this trip for you; all you need to do is ask we will do the rest.
What John Gray’s Sea Canoe Costs Cover:
- Hotel or Airport pick-up and drop off
- Escort boat (when applicable)
- John Gray’s Sea Canoe gear
- John Gray’s Sea Canoe well educated and experienced guides
- Full Board meal plan
- Soft Drinks and Water Camping and Cooking gear
- User fees
- John Gray’s Sea Canoe Ground tours. (Trip itineraries lists any exceptions)
John Gray’s Sea Canoe Costs do not cover:
- Airfares (unless stated), Hotels (unless stated), Ground transfers (except to and from Sea Canoe)
- Additional sightseeing- Visa/ Airport Fees
- Excess baggage charges
- Medical Immunizations
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Medical or Travel Insurance.
- Medical and Hospitalization costs
- Emergency Evacuation costs
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Trip Delay compensation beyond the control of John Gray’s Sea Canoe or our agents
- John Gray’s Sea Canoe holds public liability insurance with the New Hampshire Insurance Company. We advise all guests to take out travel and medical Insurance before making a trip